Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Apartment Pictures!

Here's the kitchen.



Here's the bathroom. The bathroom is one giant shower stall. See, the shower head on the right? The drain is under the sink. It's rather annoying because I have to wear shower sandals if I want to get ready in the bathroom after my shower. And I wear shorts until I'm ready to head out the door so the legs of my pants don't get wet.



Here is my bedroom. What do the celebs on MTV Cribs say? "This is where the magic happens." Here, not so much.



Here is my desk and table. I'm sure you're all jealous of how well I can accessorize with empty luggage.



Here is the TV area. Most importantly, the air conditioning is right above it. It's been super-hot here the past couple days. And my air conditioning is presently dripping condensation into a wastepaper basket I placed under it. I'll have the apartment manager look at it tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is not bad at all. I think it is nice and bright. I don't know why I was picturing something smaller and much darker. Would a piece of your luggage fit under your bed? Love ya', Mom

Anonymous said...

No, my bed is really low so a piece of luggage won't fit. My winter clothes are in the pink luggage, so at least I'm organized.

The dripping air conditioner was fixed this morning. My apartment manager asked me about the pictures of you, Gordy, and Greg and I explained who you all were. ♥

Anonymous said...

Good girl. Love the documentation! I agree with your momma, it's a lot nicer than I'd imagined. And glad the AC thing was fixed, too. xo Maz

Anonymous said...

Hi, Maz!

Actually, the AC was only temporarily fixed. I'll have to have someone look at it when I get back home today.

By the way, the only decoration I have on my walls so far is a Maria Taylor poster Kim left behind for me. I'm soooo glad she decided to part with it. We were really excited when we discovered we have similar taste in music.

Sabs said...

Wow, my head is spinning, so I can only imagine how you feel. But mostly I feel so proud of you I might just burst! ♥

~Sabadoo

P.S- That huge bowling pin is so cool!

RiceCzeks said...

I'm thoroughly amused by the whole "bathroom is your shower stall" concept. It's strange, but oddly practical.